FBC Byram Kindergarten and Daycare
Train up a child in the way he should go… Proverbs 22:6
FBC Byram Kindergarten and Daycare is a licensed childcare facility that provides daycare, preschool, kindergarten, and afterschool services to the children of the Byram community. We strive to create and maintain a loving, Christian environment where our children feel safe to grow physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and spiritually.
Our center is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. We invite potential parents to call and schedule a tour to view our facility and speak with our staff. You can also check us out on Facebook!
Starting as early as six weeks old, children are loved and cared for each day by experienced teachers who strive to help them meet developmental milestones.
Preschool and Kindergarten
Preschool and kindergarten students spend their day learning through hands on activities, an engaging curriculum and organized play. Each class focuses on a letter, shape, color and number each week as well as incorporating a theme that coordinates with the time of year. Our classrooms are a great balance of structure and play. Students also learn a Bible verse each week and have daily Bible stories.
We offer pick up services for kindergarten through 5th grades students enrolled in Gary Road Elementary/Intermediate in Byram and Steen’s Creek/Florence Elementary in Florence.
1. Registration forms must be completed in full.
2. Registration fees & first week’s tuition paid
3. Immunization record (121 Form), furnished by a physician or Health Department
Fees & Tuition
• Annual Fees: $75 Registration fee for all ages $25 Supply fee for all ages
• Tuition is $130 per week for full time students. This includes daycare, preschool and kindergarten classes. Part time class is from 8:30-11:30 and is $65 per week. Part time is only available in our preschool/kindergarten classes if space allows.
• Afterschool tuition is $65 per week during the school year and $130 during the summer.
• Family Discount- $10 off full time tuition each week for additional children.